Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wings and Fences Crafts for Animals In Haiti

Just as I had sit down to design a new line of brooches, Haiti was hit by a devastating earthquake. As fate would have it, the brooch design centered on the American Sign Language symbol for "I Love You." It only seemed appropriate to donate a portion of the profits from the sale of these brooches to the Haiti Animal Relief Fund.





I am a trained volunteer for United Animal Nations EARS Team – Emergency Animal Rescue Service. The UAN, as a participant in the Animal Relief Coalition for Haiti, is helping to provide financial support for a mobile veterinary clinic that will provide emergency care to the animals injured and displaced in Haiti.
I encourage you to check out UAN, and if you've ever been interested in volunteering with an emergency animal rescue, you should attend one of their training workshops.

To find out more about the fund: http://www.uan.org/index.cfm?navid=670

So, from Jan. 18, 2010 - February 18, 2010 I am offering the following:

Etsy & Artfire Wings and Fences Shop: 

10% of the profits from the sale of my ASL "I Love You" brooches will go to the Haiti Animal Relief Fund.

5% of the profits from the remainder of the items in my shop will go to the Haiti Animal Relief Fund.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
wingsandfences

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade


Bonanzle Wings and Fences Shop:

10% of the profits from the sale of all items in my shop will go to the Haiti Animal Relief Fund




One Pretty Thing, a highly addictive and beautiful site, is compiling a list of  "Crafters for Haiti" who are raising funds for assistance to Haiti.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails